Lantmännen Fastigheter fortsätter att gro
Corporate real estate manager
This is what you will do
In this position, your main task will be to support part of the Group’s core business through real estate advice. The advice shall be from a holistic view that will take both the real estate and the core business into consideration to maximize the long-term value of Lantmännen.
You will work with the businesses within Food, Agriculture and Energy Sector where they either own the real estate or lease it with full responsibility of the maintenance as if the property was owned (“Triple Net Lease”).
For instance, the work tasks includes following:
- Status updates regarding the Group's “Triple Net” properties in cooperation with the business
- Development of real estate maintenance plans
- Bring knowledge of the required real estate investments to both the business and the management
- Coordinate maintenance issues and construction works
- Ensure that purchase of real estate related works are carried out according to the guidelines and policies
- Play an important role to create a good and efficient interaction with the different stakeholders within the Group.
You will be based in Stockholm and report to the Head of Corporate Real Estate. The work will primarily be in Sweden but could from time to time be abroad.
This is what you need to succeed
- Academic degree in relevant area
- 5 years of experience from a similar role
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A person with a high energy level and drive
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
What we offer you
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We hope so! We will interview ongoing so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 5th of July. If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process, please contact John Cannier, Head of Corporate Real Estate at firstname.lastname@example.org.